Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Great Find Yesterday!

So, yesterday afternoon I needed to run to Michaels Art and Crafts store for some sealer and to price out some other items I was looking for.  Well my local store usually has bins of clearance items or items on special out front on the sidewalk and they did yesterday as well. They had a bin called Grab Bag, every bag was $2.00 each.  So...this is what I bought for $8.00 (sorry couldn't stop at one bag lol)

Yup for $8.00 I received tons of silk flowers (20 -27 stems of flowers in each bag), rolls and rolls of ribbon,  one bag had the 3 baskets which one basket retailed for $16.99!


 The large containers were in a separate bag for $2.00 which I plan on painting a design on the outside before filling it with flowers. I really liked the rough exterior of them will really make the design I paint stand out.



It would really be worth the trip if you have a Michaels near you to see if they have the $2.00 grab bag at your location. I have some great plans for my items!

Have a great day!
Donna
The Bisqueware Barn
http://thebisquewarebarn.ecrater.com

No comments:

Post a Comment