Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Its A New Year, So New Items!

First off I would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year!

 With that said I have some great new items that I have added to my site The Bisqueware Barn, actually I added 12 new items today! I wanted to share a couple of them with you today.
 
 The first piece is Indian Lovers, this piece has such beautiful detail and would make a great addition to your Southwestern Decor or a great gift for someone you know.
 This piece is fired to cone 04 and measures aprox. 8" tall x 5" wide.
 The back of the piece is very detailed, this really is a beautiful piece of bisque! 
  
 I added a really fun piece which would be wonderful for a baby boy or toddler boys room.
 Papa Bear and Baby Bear lighted silhouette which does come with the night light clip so after you have finished painting it you will be able to plug it in and light up your art work. This piece makes a great night light in a child's room and would also make a wonderful gift!
 This piece measures aprox. 9" tall x 8" wide and is fired to cone 04.
 
 How about something for the kitchen? These guys are really cute, Chef/Cook Salt and Pepper Shakers!
 These two measure aprox. 4 1/2" tall x 2" wide, will arrive to you clear glazed inside and stoppers in the bottom of them. They are also fired to cone 04.
 I am thinking about making a set for myself, they will look great with my Chef/Cook spoon rest that is also available through The Bisqueware Barn!

Thanks so much for stopping by to see whats new at The Bisqueware Barn today and be sure to stop again as 2012 is going to bring many new and wonderful bisque pieces to my shop!

Have a great day!
 Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment