Thursday, January 19, 2012

Adorable Shar-Pei Puppy Bank Ceramic Ready To Paint!

Okay, this little guy is just adorable! Shar-Pei puppy ready to paint bisque bank from The Bisqueware Barn.

 This cute little guy measures aprox. 8 1/2" long x 2 1/2" tall and is fired to cone 04 and will come with a stopper.


This Shar-Pei puppy bank would make a wonderful gift for a birthday or holiday!


Today I thought I would share a picture of one that I had painted.


I started by painting the entire piece a dark brown, then continued to dry brush lighter shades of brown until I developed the color I was looking for, his nose is black and his eyes are white with a light brown and black. After he dried I then sealed him with 3 coats of an interior/exterior varnish.

I just love his face, he is just to cute!
 Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to visit The Bisqueware Barn to purchase this piece and be sure to take a look around at the other great items I have to offer.
Have a great day!
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment