Friday, April 13, 2012

Ready To Paint Lighted Silhouettes Ceramic Bisque

Today I thought I would tell you about some of the ready to paint lighted silhouette pieces I have to offer from The Bisqueware Barn .

This first one features a cat sitting gazing out the window, I know just waiting for their owner to come home.
This piece measures aprox. 9" wide x 10" tall and comes with the clip light and bulb so you can light it up when you finish painting your piece.

These next 2 silhouettes would make a great piece for any boys room. This fist one is a Papa Bear and Baby Bear enjoying time outside riding a scooter, this one measures aprox. 9" tall x 8" wide and would make such a nice night light for there room.
The Dinosaur Silhouette would be wonderful as well in a boys room, I know only to well how much little boys love dinosaurs.


And for the holidays which I know is a ways off I added a few more

                                                             Nativity Scene

Father Christmas
Winter Scene
To see more about these beautiful silhouettes visit me at The Bisqueware Barn were you will find more pictures and information.

Have a great day
Thanks for stopping by
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment