Monday, September 26, 2011

New Items Have Arrived To The Bisqueware Barn

I have added some adorable new items to my catalog today and thought I would share  this one with you today!

 This one is so adorable and would make a great item for your garden or a great gift to make for a friends garden.

 This Country Boy holding a bunny measures aprox. 6 " long x 7 1/2" tall.

 He is fired to cone 04, and will arrive to you ready to paint immediately. I just loved this piece, this little boys face is just adorable!


And as I said before he would make a great gift to paint for a friend or relative this holiday season!
  I love him so much, I decided to paint one and here he is to share with you!
  I have painted him using acrylic paint, I painted his pants a solid dark blue and then dry brushed a lighter shade of blue, I did the same with his shirt by using 2 shades of red, the bunny was painted in dark brown then a lighter brown then white. I added pink to his nose and ears. The little guys hair is done in 3 shades of brown, going from dark to light then I added yellows and a touch of white. His eyes are blue, shoes are white with blue accent and laces, the soles of his shoe I did black then added a little white to the black for a charcoal shade.
 I really enjoyed painting him and I am sure you will to, so stop by The Bisqueware Barn to purchase this cute guy and to check out the other great ready to paint bisqueware that I have to offer.


 Thanks for stopping by
 Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment