Friday, August 20, 2010

Cute Spoon Rests Have Been Added To The Bisqueware Barn!

Well today I have added some really cute ready to paint Spoon Rests for your kitchen!

Here are a few of my favorites.

 This Chef  Spoon Rest is just adorable, I love how he holds his hands out waiting  for your spoons and whats great about this piece it holds two spoons, which is just perfect for the busy cook. This piece measures aprox. 4" L x 3" H.



This Chicken/Rooster Spoon Rest is really pretty, it has great detail and a nice large area for your spoon. I am planning on painting one of these for my kitchen but will be using it as a wall plaque instead of spoon rest. I think this piece will look stunning hanging on my wall. When I  finish the piece I will be sure to blog and post pictures for you.




This Cantaloupe Spoon Rest is also a beautiful piece with it's wonderful detail. This piece measures aprox. 5 1/2" L x 4" W.

To check out these pieces as well as the other spoon rests I have added visit me at The Bisqueware Barn, just click the Kitchenware Icon and you will also be able to view the Pelican Spoon Rest, Teddy Bear Spoon Rest, Cucumber Spoon Rest and the Mushroom Spoon Rest.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment